A Third Year of Family Camp!
What: Four nights of fun with friends and family
Where: Camp Strawderman
When: August 7-11, 2023
Who: Groups, Families, Alumnae
- Horseback Riding
- Arts and Crafts
- Loom Beading
Other Activities (no supervision:)
- disc golf
- fitness (weights and mats)
- fly fishing (bring your own equipment)
- running trails
- sunbathing, and more
- Evening activities–Movies in the Meddi, Campfire songs, and more!
There will be two hours of supervised children’s activities in the mornings, so that parents can have some time to fully participate at camp.
Meals: Included, beginning with dinner on Wednesday through lunch on Sunday. We will have some traditional Strawderman favorites, including Strawderman sandwiches, and a cookout with George’s fabulous barbecue.
- Adults (14 and higher): $590
- Children 3-13: $255
- Children under 3 are free
There is a minimum charge of $2450 to have a cabin. Each cabin can fit up to 12 people in a cabin on single bunks.
A deposit of $125 per person (over age 14) will be required upon registration.
- No pets will be allowed.
- Alcohol: We will not serve or allow alcohol in the dining room, but you are welcome to bring it and store it in your cabins. We will have ice in limited capacity, but there is a general store a few miles from camp where you can purchase necessary items.
- Taps will blow at 10pm.
COVID: Our expectation is that people will be vaccinated; however, as we get closer to camp we will have more details available.
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, swimsuits, long pants and sturdy shoes or boots for horseback riding, sweatshirts for cool evenings and mornings, and plenty of camp spirit! You can check the camper packing list for more suggested items to bring.
Never been to Strawderman? Camp is beautiful and rustic. We use outdoor ‘johns,’ outdoor showers, and outdoor washstands. Cabins have electricity.
Ready to Register? Click Here!